The Keys to a Whole New Generation of Customers
“The 1,100 small business owners surveyed said the biggest benefits of social networking were the abilities to generate leads, keep up with their industry, and monitor the online conversation about their business.” Mashable
- Who are your customers;
- Where are they online;
- What is the best way to reach them.
- Which platforms are right for your business (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.);
- What is the distribution of your customers across those platforms;
- How and when is the best way to launch your online presence.
- Content, content, content;
- Full integration with your website and cross-pollination amongst your new media platforms;
- The key to social media is to be social!
It doesn’t take a ton of money to own your brand online. A little bit of courage to redirect your existing resources toward new customers in the new frontier is all it takes.
We’ll help you get there. Ask us how.