Despite all the overwhelming evidence that video marketing will be the leading strategy in 2019 and beyond, some businesses are still reluctant to make the move onto video. What’s holding them back? Primarily, budget and self-consciousness. Some business owners fear video marketing is too expensive. They also feel self-conscious about appearing on camera.
However, now’s the time to overcome those doubts and make the move into video marketing. Why? Just check out these very convincing statistics on the effectiveness of video marketing.
According to statistics researched by Forbes and Hubspot:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
So now you’re probably convinced, now is the time to start ramping up your video marketing strategy. Still, do you have those lingering doubts about budget and working on camera? Not to fear! Cote Media has you covered. We are experts at an array of strategies that will help you realize that you can use video marketing for your business.
The proliferation of video marketing services has made them much more affordable than in past years. Nowadays, video services are a realistic option for businesses of all sizes. There are simply so many options for shooting effective video. Smartphone videos are now even acceptable for video marketing online.
It’s not just YouTube anymore. Instagram just launched its IGTV platform, and it’s sure to be a game changer for digital marketing. Now’s the time to start learning and mastering these video tools.
There is also a supportive community online and a plethora of resources to learn more about video marketing for your business. Facebook groups as well as Facebook for Creators all provide invaluable resources for aspiring video developers to learn, network, and grow.
Templated videos are also an option for businesses who do not want to shoot original content. Videos for your industry can be licensed and purchased online and edited with your brand’s logo and more. Video spokespeople are also available through affordable websites to speak on your behalf.
Don’t wait to start a video campaign to promote your brand. Contact Cote Media today. We can develop a video marketing strategy for your brand that will grow your business and audience.