This course will gives you all the knowledge you need to run competent, targeted, relevant Facebook and Instagram advertising and remarketing campaigns to existing and potential customers. Attendance at Social Media Workshop 1 is highly recommended. This class makes certain assumptions as to the competency of attendees.This class picks up where the first Social Media Workshop leaves off. The class assumes that attendees have:
1) Created their Facebook Business Manager,
2) Installed their Facebook tracking pixel,
3) Connected their Business Instagram Account,
4) Created their first Custom and Lookalike Audiences, and
5) are prepared to engage in a hands-on workshop exploring and creating all forms of Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns.
Part 1. (90 minutes)
In-depth exploration and explanation of the several types of Facebook/Instagram ads, ad placements, targeting, budgeting & creative.
Part 2. (90 minutes)
Hands-on walk through the Facebook ad dashboard to create a campaign from start to finish. If attendees so choose, the class will end with them running their campaign.